Thursday, November 26, 2015

I've got it covered!


My skin is horrendous! NO, really! I have combination skin and regular breakouts so I always need to be careful and wary about the make-up products I use. In the last few months I have stuck to using just one brand called Younique which offers MINERAL BASED cosmetics free from harmful chemicals and parabens and NOT tested on animals! Mineral based is better for your skin as it sits on top of your skin rather than sinking and blocking your pores. This alongside their strong ethics was what attracted me to them in the first place!


My skin before make up. Redness and  bumpy spots on my chin, darker areas around my eyes and redness around and on my nose.... I hate it but I have learned to live with it! I wake up and my skins always changing and keeping me on my toes!!!


These results are after I have used Glorious Face and Eye Primer and Touch Liquid Foundation in Scarlet. No concealer, no other make up used at this point! I have tried all kinds of brands and products and not one has given me this coverage so easily and so effectively! The liquid foundation dries to a soft powder finish so my face is left so soft too! Both products are lasting me ages as well, especially the liquid foundation as it has a fantastic 'dropper' applicator and I only use 3 or 4 tiny droplets each time.

The products are also packed with some fab nutrients to help my skin too - 

Primer - 
Ingredients: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate
Isododecane: carrier for active ingredients, an emollient, and provides a natural aroma.
Dimethicone: skin protectant, emollient, and contains conditioning properties.
Polysilicone-11: film-former and viscosity builder
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate: an emollient derived from coconut oil that leaves the skin conditioned.
Dimethyl Isosorbide: disperses active ingredients.
Ascorbic Acid: contains vitamin C and nutrients, is an antioxidant, and neutralizes.
Tocopheryl Acetate: an antioxidant, moisturizer, and emollient.
Retinyl Palmitate: contains vitamin A, is an antioxidant and skin rejuvinator. Vitamins C, E and A work synergistically.

Foundation - 
Ingredients:Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane,Isododecane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Propylene Carbonate, Methicone, Parfum, Alaria Escaulenta Extract, Hydrogen Dimethicone
Cyclopentasiloxane: conditions and provides a silky feel to the skin.
Dimethicone: helps protect the skin and gives a soft, velvety feel.
Titanium Dioxide: is a natural mineral that gives you some color.
Methicone: helps spread the product on the skin.
Isododecane: is an emollient that helps to spread the product on the skin.
Disteardimonium Hectorite: is a natural mineral used as a thickener.
Propylene Carbonate: works to help carry other ingredients.
Vinyl Dimethicone: gives a silky feel and helps to reduce shine.
Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer: gives a silky feel and helps to reduce shine.
Phenyl Trimethicone: helps to nourish and condition the skin.
Isohexadecane: is an emollient that provides a non-greasy, light, and silky feel to the skin.
PEG-10 Dimethicone: is an emollient that works to help protect the skin.
Iron Oxide (CI 77499-Black): is a mineral that adds color to the product.
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides: come from coconut and help to enhance spreadibility.
Alaria Esculenta Extract: is derived from brown algae and supports the skin’s cell metabolism.
Talc: is an anticaking agent and absorbent.
Hydrogen Dimethicone: helps protect the skin.
Trimethylsiloxysilicate: conditions the skin and helps the product stay in place once applied.

Two amazing tubes FULL of all these rewarding properties! I love them and will continue to use them! I did finish off my make up look for today and this was the end result, using the products pictured below! I'm quite happy with the result - let me know what you think! 


You can check these out here if you are intrigued!

Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love

Sarah Scribbles xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment